How To Use Anti-Fog Inserts
- Cut - Cut the inserts along the dotted lines with scissors. (DO NOT TEAR THEM APART, THIS WILL CREATE DUST)
- Activate - Bake 2 strips at 300F ( 150C) for 5 minutes in any oven.
Insert - Slide one into each side of the housing.
- You can activate multiple strips at once by baking and putting the ones you’re not going to use in a Ziploc bag to keep moisture out.
Check - Make sure the housing is fully sealed.
- HERO2 & Hero Owners - Place 1 insert on each side of the camera.
- HERO3 Owners - Place 1 insert on the side with the lens (it will be tight), and 1 in the bottom. Or cut to desired sizes and place around the camera where they fit.
- HERO3+/HERO4 Owners - Place 1 insert in the bottom. Smaller case and less air inside means 1 anti fog insert is all you need.
Enjoy - You are ready to use the camera.
- NoFog Inserts should not block the water tight seal. We are not liable for camera damage due to misuse.
- NoFog Inserts can be used 4-5 times before needing to be re-baked in the oven for re-use. Keep them in a Ziploc bag between uses.
- Keep NoFog away from children. These should not be ingested. If so, follow silica gel poison control guidelines.
Follow Us @TheAccessoryPro